3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Navona, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Rome?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7812P168
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoStreet Food Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoStreet Food Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Piazza di San CosimatoBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Piazza della RotondaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Via MarguttaRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Piazza del PopoloCaelian Hill (Celio)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Foro Italico