Departure & Return
Meet us at the green kiosk on the right as you exit the Colosseo metro station. Look for a yellow label with TOURIKS written on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time. Note that there is also an upper floor exit of the metro station, please meet us downstairs.
The tour ends inside the Roman Forum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts to complete the sign-up process and clear the security check
- Travellers younger than 18 years old must present a valid document or proof of ID
- Drones and knives of any kind are strictly forbidden at the monuments
- You will need to pass through strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Roman Forum. Expect to wait 5 to 30 minutes to clear the security checks depending on the season
- Animals are not permitted
- Trolleys and large backpacks are not allowed inside
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms