Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour Rome a fun, eco-friendly, speedy way
- Enjoy the freedom of choosing your own itinerary from many options
- See both major attractions and lesser-known corners of the city
- Feel safe with basic training, a helmet, and an experienced guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza del popolo (Rosati's bar corner) Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Any customer wishing to participate in a Segway tour must first undergo an introductory training session with the specialist staff
- The decision of the trainer on customer ability to use the Segway is final
- Tours are only available to customers aged 16 or over and children accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No driving licence is required
- You should to be fit enough to go up and down steps without assistance, in order to climb onto and off the Segway quickly and independently
- Participants must be between 45 and 113 kilograms in weight and are required to sign a disclaimer before setting out on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEGWAY ROMA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands