12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head to enchanting Assisi on this full-day semi-private tour from Rome. Wander the streets of the Umbrian town, follow in the footsteps of famed native son, St. Francis, and stop in incredible Orvieto on the way back, one of the most striking hill towns you'll ever encounter.
- A full-day private tour Assisi from Rome
- Explore the streets of Assisi and walk in the footsteps of St. Francis
- See the Giotto frescos in the huge Basilica of San Francisco
- Make a stop in gorgeous Orvieto on the way back.
- Private tour means you'll get plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
One of few budget-friendly, small-group Assisi and Orvieto combos from Rome
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weather conditions won't affect the service
- Please contact the supplier after booking in order to confirm your departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Assisi and Orvieto Full-Day Semi-Private Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Assisi and Orvieto Full-Day Semi-Private Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Assisi and Orvieto Full-Day Semi-Private Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Assisi and Orvieto Full-Day Semi-Private Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Assisi and Orvieto Full-Day Semi-Private Tour from Rome
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ponte SistoGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Porta MaggioreJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Via GiuliaBioparcoPiazza della Bocca della VeritàBasilica di Sant'AgostinoSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)