- 3.5-hour evening bike tour of Rome
- Ride to ancient sites that glow in the floodlights, including the Coliseum and Roman Forum
- Pedal through the Piazza Navona and admire the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, designed by Bernini
- Get photo ops of the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and other landmarks
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants provides a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Rome By Night Bike Tour.