3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Rome on a half-day tour that takes you to top attractions where you can snap great photos of Italy's capital city. Your guide takes you to locations where you get an excellent perspective on monuments including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain. You can also capture classic Italian street scenes while exploring the Monti district, Piazza Navona, and more.
- Half-day tour of Rome
- Provides an overview of Rome with photography in mind
- Ideal for people with limited time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Leader
Photography Tips to Make the Most of your Photos
Need someone to take a snap of you? Your guide will be happy to help.
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Celimontana, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6700P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt Classes Art ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPhotography Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Classes - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPhotography Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Classes - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoPhotography Tours - OrvietoArt Classes - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
ZoomarineNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Ponte SistoBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Villa TorloniaTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Rome Via del CorsoBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)