4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Many parts of Rome’s historic city center are closed to vehicles, but you’ll enjoy unobstructed views of the Eternal City’s top attractions in a comfortable, eco-friendly golf cart during this half-day tour. Cover top sights in a single day with just a few hours of sightseeing, from the Trevi Fountain and Pantheon to scenic Trastevere, and avoid walking long distances.
- A half-day guided tour by electric-powered golf cart of Rome’s top sights
- Ride by Rome’s top landmarks, with stunning, open-air views
- Enjoy get-down stops along the way to take pictures or grab a bite to eat
- Rest your feet as you ride comfortably between locations in an eco-friendly vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup in any Hotel / B&B/ apartments inside the city of Rome (Aurelian walls).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bibbo Tours & Luggage Storage
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Private City Center Tour By Golf Cart?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Private City Center Tour By Golf Cart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Private City Center Tour By Golf Cart?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Private City Center Tour By Golf Cart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome Private City Center Tour By Golf Cart
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaGolf Tours & Tee Times - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa TorloniaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Euroma2Piazza VeneziaAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaVia SacraTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Castel Romano Designer OutletBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Trajan's ColumnAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Via Cola di RienzoTrastevereSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)