Departure & Return
At 815pm in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, the big church on Piazza della Repubblica facing the central fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing (bring your own)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands