Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts in order to complete the signup and setup the headsets.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- An appropriate dress-code is required in order to enter the churches: knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes: a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and/or liturgic-calendar events. If canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for people with claustrophobia
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rome: Underground Temples & Crucifixion Relics Walking Tour.