Departure & Return
You will easily find a member of our team holding a WHITE Carpe Diem Rome flag at the base of Trajan's Column.
Piazza Navona is Rome's arguably most famous square. Multiple restaurants line the square if you want to take a table with a view. No need for dinner reservations for this night! Let us point you in the direction of Rome's finest eateries, bars, and rooftop terraces in the neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best of Rome Walking Tour.