Departure & Return
The guide will meet you at Trajan's column. There are some steps by the column where you will find your guide holding a white Carpe Diem Rome flag
The tour ends in one of Rome's most beautiful and most famous Piazzas, with many great restaurants and bars close by.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travellers with foot injuries
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Republic Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although there a number of night time tours available, I chose this one as it started earlier than most at 5.30 pm, and the meeting point at Trajan's Column was very central." See review
- "This tour is truly exceptional a must to see all the sights of rome which u would otherwise overlook ." See review