- 3.5-hour Segway tour of Rome
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy the quiet, cooler hours after dark
- Choose a small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Rome by Night Segway Tour.