1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your stop at Civitavecchia by taking this full-day tour of Rome. See the Pantheon, the Coliseum, the Vatican and the Spanish Steps, among much more, and then even sit down for a lavish Italian lunch.
- full day tour of Rome from the port of Civitavecchia
- Get picked up when you disembark from your ship
- See the main sites of Rome, including the Vatican, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and Coliseum, among other wonders
- Coveredby Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your cruise ship details for the pickup and drop off.
- Civitavecchia port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Semi Private Tour
- This tour will take place even in the event of poor weather
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion to Rome: Full day tour from Civitavecchia Port with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion to Rome: Full day tour from Civitavecchia Port with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion to Rome: Full day tour from Civitavecchia Port with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion to Rome: Full day tour from Civitavecchia Port with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion to Rome: Full day tour from Civitavecchia Port with Lunch
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiOvernight Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)ZoomarineAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Villa TorloniaPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza NavonaAncient RomePorta MaggioreBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Quartiere CoppedèHard Rock Cafe Rome Euroma2Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Piazza di San CosimatoSilvano Toti Globe TheatreBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)