2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
As one of the best-known buildings in the world, the Colosseum draws large crowds of visitors. Save time and avoid hassle by pre-booking your admission with a ticket that includes skip-the-line entry. This ticket also includes entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill archaeological park.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum: Avoid waiting in long lines
- Your ticket includes a confirmed entrance time: No waiting around
- Ticket also includes admission to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Explore on of the wonders of the world with no fuss
Saved to wishlist!
Colosseum Skip The Line admission ticket
Priority entrance Roman Forum admission ticket
Priority entrance Palatine Hill admission ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop off
Admission free tickets for under 18 years old
Admission reducted tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meet our staff at Largo Gaetana Agnesi nr.3, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Our staff will be waiting here, wearing a Green polo shirt for easy recognition.
- For safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- Please be advised that the Colosseum’s capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the entry especially on national holidays and events.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the confirmed time.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that from August 6th, 2021, all public museums in Italy will require all visitors above the age of 12 years old to show a valid ID and certification proving that you have either: Been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna) Been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs; Recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than six months old;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Italy Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Ticket
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Gladiator MuseumCase Romane del CelioDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Via GiuliaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Foro ItalicoWelcome to RomeZoomarineArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Rome Via NazionaleCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio)