- Skip-the-line Vatican tour with a French-speaking guide
- Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Gain exclusive access through a reserved entranceway without waiting in any long lines!
- Pass through captivating sites like Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco – considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Upgrade for a private tour with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: At the bottom of the steps across the street from the Entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest Metro stop is Line A (Ottaviano – Musei Vaticani).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Please be aware that St. Peter's Basilica is not included until further notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience