8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Luggage handling (1 suitcase per person)
7 nights accommodations including pet fees
Services of a professional tour director
Entrance fees for Attractions, Activities & Monuments as per itinerary
Dog size over 10 kilos or 22 pounds
Departure & Return
Via dell'Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
At the arrival terminal, look for alivePets sign.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/17/2022 - 9/24/2022
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pet Friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog Friendly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pet Friendly Journeys
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Silvano Toti Globe TheatreQuartiere CoppedèHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Via MarguttaBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Piazza NavonaColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Keats-Shelley HouseHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Caelian Hill (Celio)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)