- Skip-the-line tour of the Borghese Gallery and its gardens in Rome
- Stroll through the Villa Borghese Gardens, the third largest public park in Rome
- Led by an English-speaking guide well-versed in art history
- A maximum of 15 attendees makes for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: We will meet in front of Borghese Gallery entrance Address: Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5 - Roma Directions: Our guide with the t-shirt of our brand pick you up just in front of the entrance. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers with excessive sized bags will have certain problems, please note that bags are not permitted inside the Borghese Gallery, and will need to be checked in at the cloakroom before the tour to be collected afterwards.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff