- Full-day tour of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Positano from Rome
- Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- • From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- In the winter months we might replace Positano with Amalfi Town as more shops and restaurants are open there during this time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small Group or Private Pompeii with Amalfi Coast Drive and Positano from Rome.