2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get to know Rome’s ancient and baroque treasures without boring the kids on a private tour designed just for families with school-aged children. Put away the guidebook and let a specially trained guide show you the best of the Eternal City, sharing entertaining legends and revealing hidden secrets along the way. Age-based activities like treasure hunts and art projects keep young travelers engaged, and everyone will enjoy a sweet gelato reward in famous Piazza Navona.
- Private, interactive tour designed for families with kids ages 5 to 12
- Learn the funny stories behind Rome's fountains, piazzas, and ancient ruins
- Activities like painting and scavenger hunts are tailored to suit each child's age
- Go at a kid-friendly pace and stop for a sweet gelato break
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Material for games and/or painting
Pick-up service only at city centered hotel (only if option chosen)
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup (if you chose the tour only option)
Departure & Return
Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not reccomended for travelers with mobility problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kids friendly Guided Tour| Highlights of Rome and Hidden Treasures |Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kids friendly Guided Tour| Highlights of Rome and Hidden Treasures |Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kids friendly Guided Tour| Highlights of Rome and Hidden Treasures |Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20905P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaCase Romane del CelioBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleTrinità dei MontiZoomarineNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Antico Caffè GrecoHydromania Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Ancient RomeChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Piazza della RotondaKeats-Shelley HousePalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)