- Private, interactive tour designed for families with kids ages 5 to 12
- Learn the funny stories behind Rome's fountains, piazzas, and ancient ruins
- Activities like painting and scavenger hunts are tailored to suit each child's age
- Go at a kid-friendly pace and stop for a sweet gelato break
Departure & Return
Directions: You will meet your guide on the top of Spanish Steps, in Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, near the big Obelisk. Look for the label "TOUR IN THE CITY". Please be on time!
Tour will end in Piazza Navona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not reccomended for travelers with mobility problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience