- Full-day small-group tour of Florence and Pisa from Rome
- Enjoy great views over Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Visit the city's beautiful Duomo and admire the beauty of the adjacent baptistery and bell tower
- Travel to Pisa to see the famous Leaning Tower
- Enjoy lunch and personalized attention on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Pickup is included for all the accommodation within the aurelian walls
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, bring an umbrella
- Pick-up is provided only for hotels located in the center of Rome. It is important to communicate as soon as possible the name and address of the hotel where you are staying to organize the service in the best way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Beware if you get dizzy easily - I suggest bringing motion sickness medicine along with for the trip to and from Florence." See review
- "I would suggest a tour that allows you to spend the night in Florence so you can really enjoy the sites and the markets, but would definitely recommend this tour company for any tours you plan." See review