3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore two of Rome's liveliest and most atmospheric neighborhoods during this half-day, small-group tour of Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto. Marvel at 13th-century mosaics in Santa Maria in Trastevere, wander past the ruins of ancient temples, theaters, and a library, and learn the sinister past hidden behind the bustling marketplace of Campo de' Fiori. Tours end with a complimentary Italian aperitivo, including wine or soft drinks.
- A half-day Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto tour, with Italian aperitivo
- Listen to in-depth historical background from your art historian guide
- Cover thousands of years of history, from Roman ruins to medieval churches
- Unwind after your tour with an all-inclusive cocktail with snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Tipical Italian Aperitif with cocktail or wine or soft drinks are included in the Tour rate. For all those under age, alchool will be not allowed.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tipical Italian Aperitif with cocktail or wine or soft drinks are included in the Tour rate. For all those under age, alchool will be not allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto with tipical Italian aperitif Small Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto with tipical Italian aperitif Small Group Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 30495P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Piazza della RotondaVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Rainbow Magic LandTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Villa CelimontanaForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Via Cola di RienzoVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Foro ItalicoGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Piazza BarberiniArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)