2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go on a walking tour of central Rome, soak up its atmosphere, and spot some of its most popular landmarks on this accessible, family-friendly tour. Choose from convenient morning or afternoon departure times, and meet your guide in front of the Trevi Fountain. With just a small group for company, you’ll visit the Piazza Navona, take in the Pantheon, and more. As you go, your guide will also share stories and activities designed to entertain younger visitors.
- Beat the crowds when you explore Rome on a small-group tour
- Morning or afternoon departure times are available for your convenience
- See Roman highlights like the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and more
- Your guide will share kid-friendly stories and activities as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional kids friendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via dei Condotti, 86, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish Steps, Trevi, Pantheon & Piazza Navona Private Tour for Kids & Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Spanish Steps, Trevi, Pantheon & Piazza Navona Private Tour for Kids & Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "She usually does German-speaking tours, so she might be great in that language." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Domus AugustanaCinecittà WorldAventine Hill (Aventino)Caelian Hill (Celio)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Piazza NavonaPiazza VeneziaBasilica di Sant'AgostinoChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano)