10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Dedicated Local Expert Tour Guide
Visit of a Brunello winery, Brunello wine tasting and villages exploration
Light lunch with truffle and bubbles, expert sommelier introduction
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Rome
Return point: Your accommodation in Rome
In Shared Tour Option only: Shared Tour Departure Hour pickup includes a 15-30 minute window. Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your driver will arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Please call 24hrs in advance to schedule hotel pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate. Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sommelier Vip Experience in Tuscany Lands from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sommelier Vip Experience in Tuscany Lands from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sommelier Vip Experience in Tuscany Lands from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sommelier Vip Experience in Tuscany Lands from Rome
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza del PopoloDomus AugustanaSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)ZoomarineCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Rome Via NazionalePiazza della RotondaPiazza NavonaSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Basilica di Santa Prassede