11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, road tolls, fuel
Driver/guide at disposal full day
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Wine tasting to be paid on the spot (price starting from "free of charge" to 50 euro depending on the type of winery and tasting)
Departure & Return
The Westin Excelsior, Rome , 125, Via Vittorio Veneto, 00187 Rome ItalyWe pick you up at your address in Rome, whether that is a Hotel or private apartment.
10/9/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driver in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tuscany Wine Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Piazza del PopoloRome Via del CorsoBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPiazza del CampidoglioCiampino International Airport (CIA)Gladiator MuseumVia Cola di RienzoLa PietàVilla TorloniaBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleTrastevereRome Via NazionaleBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Basilica di Santa PrassedeBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)