- Semi private tour with 18 people maximum
- Take the high-speed train from Rome to Naples
- Travel to Positano, and see the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta cathedral by the seafront
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the Amalfi Cathedral
- Enjoy some free time in Amalfi to explore
- Taste Buffalo Mozzarella cheese made by a local cheese-maker
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, hop in a private coach for your ride through the Campania region and over to the coast. Along the way, pass Mt. Vesuvius and lemon orchards. Your first stop is at the cliffside village, Positano, which is one of the most well-known areas of the coast known both by Italians and tourists. Visit the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta cathedral, and marvel at the cute houses, restaurants, and boutiques along the way.
Get back in your vehicle, and head over to the town of Amalfi. Take some free time to explore the area have lunch at a local eatery (own expense). Pass by the Amalfi Cathedral, and snap pictures of its beautiful architecture. Afterward, pop by a local cheese-maker's facilities to taste Buffalo Mozzarella cheese and see how it’s made. Then, drive back with your guide to the Naples station for your high-speed train ride back to Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Amalfi Coast & Positano Tour from Rome by High-Speed Train - Group of 18 max.