3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Entrance queues at the Vatican are notoriously long. With pre-reserved admission tickets, breeze past ticket lines and make the most of your time in Rome. Enjoy the freedom to explore the vast collections of the Vatican at your own pace.
- Avoid long lines with priority admission to the Vatican
- Explore the collections of the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- Spend as little or as long as you like admiring the Sistine Chapel
- Charging stations and free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line entrance to the Vatican Museums
Skip the line entrance to the Sistine Chapel
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Recharging station for your devices
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks
Entrance to the dome
Departure & Return
Via Germanico, 8 , Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Metro A ( Red Line ) - Ottaviano Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be informed that the Vatican Museums provide wheelchair free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up upon entering, before starting your own independent visit.
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nicom Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3058P32
Compare Similar Experiences
Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track
3 to 8 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Piazza Farnese ZoomarineBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Euroma2Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Piazza del CampidoglioPiazza BarberiniMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)