15 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Experience two of the Vatican City’s star attractions without having to queue! Enjoy skip-the-line access to the magnificent Vatican Museums, where you can marvel over masterpieces by Raphael, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci, and admire Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel. Then, slip through the back door for instant access to St Peter's Basilica, the world’s largest church and Italy’s most important pilgrimage site. Best of all: your self-guided tour means you can spend as long as you want exploring the museum’s cultural treasures.
- Skip the line
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet Service
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace
Hotel pickup and drop-off
St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress code requirements
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them inside the museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eyes of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20163P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Keats-Shelley HouseOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Basilica di Santa PrassedeMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Rome Via Nazionale