2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
2 types of pizza, the Roman one and the Neapolitan one: you will taste the difference
White pizza with mortadella: as the Romans do
Cured meats and cheeses with a glass of red wine: try to guess the various types and enjoy them
Supplì: the appetizer that conquers the world
Order a la carte
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Navona, 67, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Navona, 94, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk and Taste - Arts and Food in Rome at the sunset: 15 tastings and dinner?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk and Taste - Arts and Food in Rome at the sunset: 15 tastings and dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walk and Taste - Arts and Food in Rome at the sunset: 15 tastings and dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 21369P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursFood ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoFood Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoCategory
Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Piazza di SpagnaBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePaciotti SalumeriaVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Largo di Torre ArgentinaMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Rome Via del CorsoVilla Torlonia