2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Fiumicino Airport , Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy• Pickup Airport: Driver will meet you near the Meeting Point just outside baggage claim area with a sign with your name on. • Tour Ends at the same location where it started.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Accommodations: standard double room; 3-star hotel
- Please note: If you would like to spend more time on the tour, you may add extra hours to the itinerary for an additional cost of 50EUR/hour. Pay in cash only direct to the driver.
- If you would like a guide, it will be an additional 60EUR/hour with a minimum of 3-hours. Pay in cash only direct to the driver
- A maximum of 2 bags per person is allowed
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine and Cooking Under the Tuscany Sun?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine and Cooking Under the Tuscany Sun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine and Cooking Under the Tuscany Sun?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine and Cooking Under the Tuscany Sun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiOvernight Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Rome Via NazionaleSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)BioparcoForo ItalicoVia Giulia