5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the underground world of Baredine Cave on a guided tour. The cave is home to thousands of stalactite and stalagmite formations, and it also contains a subterranean lake where an endemic species of non-pigmented salamander lives. After the cave, explore the on-site agricultural exhibit and taste Istrian wines.
- Visit Baredine Cave and tractor exhibit
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Baredine cave and Tractor story exhibition
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Umag Novigrad Rovinj Pula and Medulin located hotels
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the istrian underground beauty Baredine Cave?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the istrian underground beauty Baredine Cave?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the istrian underground beauty Baredine Cave?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the istrian underground beauty Baredine Cave?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the istrian underground beauty Baredine Cave
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPulaRovinjPorecIstriaFood Tours - IstriaBus Tours - IstriaNature and Wildlife - IstriaWine Tastings - IstriaHalf-day Tours - IstriaFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecNature and Wildlife - PorecWine Tastings - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecFood Tours - PulaBus Tours - PulaNature and Wildlife - PulaWine Tastings - PulaHalf-day Tours - PulaCategory