Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Avoid the hassle of the ferry with a Capri boat tour from Salerno
- Beverages, sandwiches, fruit, and other snacks provided on board
- Admire the sights on Capri by land and sea with a small group
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling; beach towels provided
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 09:15am the Molo Manfredi in the Port of Salerno, right after the Stazione Marittima. Once you are in Molo Manfredi look for our local partner BLU MEDITERRANEO signs and flags.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff