5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
84013 Cava de' Tirreni, SA, Italy
we can meet at Cava train station
80061 Termini, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Area naturale marina protetta Punta Campanella, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- let me know if you have any health problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milky high way - Amalfi coast?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Milky high way - Amalfi coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Milky high way - Amalfi coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milky high way - Amalfi coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Milky high way - Amalfi coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursRunning ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalernoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiMulti-day Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiRunning Tours - AmalfiHiking - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoMulti-day Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoRunning Tours - PositanoHiking - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiMulti-day Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiRunning Tours - PompeiiCategory