- Christmas cookies and apple strudel cooking lesson in Salzburg
- Prepare an original Austrian apple strudel from scratch
- Learn how to make Vanilla Kipferl (a traditional Austrian Christmas cookie)
- Take home extra cookies you’ve made
- Enjoy a hot goulash soup for lunch
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Klausentor in the Citycenter near the Mönchsberg Elevator Address: Ursulinenplatz 9 5020 Salzburg Directions: If you face the Mönchsberg Elevator, turn right into the Gstättengasse, then go straight 250 m, approx. 4 min Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Johann Bauer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I recommend this activity for anyone interested in learning about local Christmas dessert favorites!" See review