- Walking tour of Salzburg highlights
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform us if you’re traveling with children under the age of 12 or shorter than 150 cm in hight. According to the European Union law, a child car seat is mandatory
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes
- Please have in mind you might need a jacket even in the hot summer days due to the altitude of the mountain. 1972 meter (6470 ft)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I definitely recommend this tour especially with Michael as your guide!" See review