- Skip the tourist plates, and learn how to serve a traditional marende
- Enjoy a chef-led cooking experience, using professional Miele equipment
- Sip wine carefully chosen by a sommelier to complement the food
- Have the freedom to ask questions unselfconsciously in a private group
Departure & Return
Tasting Atelier recently moved to a new Atelier Space with a Showkitchen located inside Miele Experience Center. Entry is at Mielestraße 10 in the district of Wals. You can reach us by public transport with line 1 (Europark-Klessheim Kavalierhaus) or line 28 (Europark-Salzburg F Hanusch Platz).
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tasting Atelier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.