- Private electric bike tour of Santa Monica
- Cruise through Santa Monica on an easy-to-use electric bike
- Make photo stops at top Santa Monica attractions including the Santa Monica Pier
- Learn about the city’s food culture and history from your guide
Departure & Return
214 Pier Ave is NOT the same as the Santa Monica Pier 214 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles (2km) south of the SM Pier 214 Pier Avenue (just east of Main Street) Main Street section of Santa Monica Santa Monica, CA 90405 We share the shop with State Farm insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- MUST be comfortable riding a bike
- Photos will be taken during your tour, edited and emailed to you within 7 days after your tour
- Minimum age is 13 years; must be at least 5 feet tall (152 cm) and weigh a minimum of 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Maximum weight 250lbs (113kg). Bikes are safety rated up to 250 pounds.
- Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you wear closed-toed shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses, and bring a jacket (all bikes have a saddlebags for storage)
- Tours do not operate in rain
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pedal or Not
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands