2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Italian
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the covered walk of the Bastione Saint Remy and the gunboat
Departure & Return
Viale S. Vincenzo, 2, 09127 Cagliari CA, Italy
09127 Cagliari, Metropolitan City of Cagliari, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Me and Sardinia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cagliari Belle Époque: glances over the city of Ottone Bacaredda?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Cagliari Belle Époque: glances over the city of Ottone Bacaredda?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cagliari Belle Époque: glances over the city of Ottone Bacaredda?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSardiniaWalking Tours - AlgheroHistorical Tours - AlgheroWalking Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCategory
Tower of Longonsardo (Torre di Longonsardo)Devil's Saddle (Sella del Diavolo)Nuraghe di PalmaveraSu NuraxiNecropolis of Anghelu Ruju (Necropoli di Anghelu Ruju)Museum of Mediterranean Weaving (Museo dell'Intreccio Mediterraneo)Caves of Is Zuddas (Grotte Is Zuddas)Giovanni Lilliu Centre (Centro Giovanni Lilliu)Casa Zapata MuseumGulf of Cagliari (Golfo di Cagliari)