Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
CTC Parking, Viale del Porto 19 Chia (the parking ticket is not included, discounted fare to our guests, €5 per vehicle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, if canceled after start the tour, the trip will continue by jeep
- no pets allowed
- no smoking on the boat
- Please check the weather forecast before booking. Beyond the limit of the cancellation policy, it is not possible to amend bookings in any way. It's at the skipper's discretion to cancel the tour or choose a safer itinerary skipping some coves.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be aware that beyond the time limit of the cancellation policy, it is not possible to amend or cancel bookings in any way, including health conditions. The only exception for changing dates is only with a certificate of positivity of Sars Covid 2.
- Please be aware that the low-cost option has only an Italian guide and no pickup included. The meeting point is near Chia, but it could change to another location in the same area, depending on the wind forecast. We will contact you to let you know where the departure is.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bitan Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms