- A full-day catamaran tour of the Maddalena Archipelago, with lunch
- Enjoy a tasty all-inclusive meal, plus coffee, wine, and Sardinian liqueur
- Escape the crowds and discover some of Sardinia's most untouched coastlines
- Get a peek below the water with provided snorkeling masks and gear
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 9.45 a.m. at the bar of the exclusive Yachting Club Punta Sardegna in the small port of Porto Rafael - Punta Sardegna - Palau - for those who come with their own car, the parking is at the top of the road in front of the tennis courts. Possibility of paying pick-up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY sardinia sailing tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms