Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience south Sardinia’s secret beaches on a guided scooter tour
- Soak up spectacular views from the Capo Spartivento Lighthouse
- Upgrade for a private tour
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Chia hotels
Departure & Return
CTC Parking, Viale del Porto 19 Chia (the parking ticket is not included, discounted fare to our guests, €5 per vehicle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum riding age is 20 year
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum people per booking is required
- A valid A1 driving license is required for scooter drivers, please send a photo from your driving license in advance for the ensurance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customized and private tours are available on request
- Bring your hat, towell and beachwear
- *please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any further notice.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware that beyond the time limit of the cancellation policy, it is not possible to amend or cancel bookings in any way, including health conditions. The only exception for changing dates is only with a certificate of positivity of Sars Covid 2.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bitan Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms