- Cooking lesson with lunch in the Sardinian countryside
- Help prepare a 4-course lunch under the guidance of a local chef
- Learn the secrets of traditional Sardinian home cooking
- Use fresh produce, fish, meat, and olive oil from a local market
- Located at a farmhouse near Alghero
- Great way to gain insight into local culture and cuisine
Departure & Return
If you have any problem in finding the meeting point, please call Irene: 0039/ 3403301110.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Roll up your sleeves, tie on an apron, and join Eugenio in his kitchen to whip up a 4-course menu featuring authentic Sardinian dishes like tomato bruschetta, gnocchi with lamb sauce, and scallops with lemon and rosemary. Use fresh produce, fish, and meats from the local market along with high-quality Puglian olive oil for a true taste of island cooking. If you prefer, you can also simply relax among the convivial atmosphere and watch instead of joining in the cooking.
When the work is done, sit down along your fellow travelers and Eugenio’s family to enjoy an appetizer, first and second courses, and a dessert. Enhance the cuisine’s flavors with a selection of Sardinian red wine, and sip distinctive local aperitifs like homemade lemoncello and mirto, a liqueur made from myrtle berries. See Itinerary for a sample menu.
It’s a fantastic way to immerse yourself in local culture and savor a meal you won’t get in any restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trasportation can be arranged upon request
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with the host, while the menu is prepared, you can ask for this option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Alghero: take SP 42 direction Alghero-Sassari, after 5 km after the Alghero traffic circle, take the little street on the right (after the Gas Service Station - Butan Gas). Continue for 3 km until vineyards, then turn right and continue for 110 mt until the #11 house number. From other locations: take SS 291 direction Sassari-Alghero. Exit at the the Olmedo junction and turn right, continue for 700 mt and turn left. Continue for 2 km and turn right at the intersection. Continue for 400 mt until the #11 house number.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sardinian Countryside Home Cooking Class & Meal at a Farmhouse.