Explore our promoted experiences
- 90-Minute Sightseeing Riverboat Cruise of Savannah
- Live Narration from the Captain
- Cruise by Old Fort Jackson, one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country
- Enjoy panoramic views and great photo opportunities of the water and Savannah skyline
Departure & Return
Please go to the Ticket Office before boarding. The Riverboat Ticket Office is located directly in front of the riverboat dock at 9 East River Street, directly behind City Hall and next door to the Hyatt Regency. Please provide ID with this Voucher
What To Expect
Board the riverboat for your cruise and choose a seat in the glass-enclosed climate-controlled dining and observation deck with panoramic views, open-air patio, or the numerous bench seats that line the upper decks. Fully narrated tours on our Sightseeing, Lunch and Brunch Cruises. Dinner, Sunset and Moonlight Cruises are not narrated.
When your cruise has ended, head back to the dock and disembark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riverboats do not have a dress code
- Boarding ramps and main decks of each vessel are accessible by wheelchairs
- The main deck of the Savannah River Queen is handicapped accessible, but restrooms are not
- Yes, smoking is allowed, but only on the outside decks. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the interior cabin of the boat
- A cash bar is available on all cruises for the purchase of alcoholic beverages; minimum drinking age is 21 years
- No walking is required for our tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The boarding ramps and main decks of each vessel are accessible by wheelchairs. The Georgia Queen is handicapped accessible and is outfitted with a passenger elevator and handicapped accessible restrooms. The main deck of the Savannah River Queen is handicapped accessible, but restrooms are not. Please contact our ticket office with questions.
- Most travelers can participate
- YOU MUST ALLOW AN EXTRA 30-60 MINUTES TO FIND PARKING IN DOWNTOWN SAVANNAH. YOU WILL NOT BE OFFERED A REFUND IF YOU MISS THE BOAT.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Street Riverboat Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "There is plenty of food so don't feel compelled to rush up and queue." See review
- "This is a nice experience for anyone interested in furthering their knowledge about the Savannah area and having a pleasant experience." See review
- "It’s fine, but if you’re interested in the history of Savannah take the trolleys." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews