- Half-day street food tour in Catania
- Discover Sicily’s famous street food by visiting local vendors, markets and shops
- Taste regional specialties like arancini, zibibbio wine, meatballs and refreshing drinks
- Pop in at an authentic bakery for classic cannoli and cipollini
- Learn about Catania’s history and culture along the way
- Led by a local foodie guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicilying SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We would certainly recommend this tour as it's a good way also to become aware of your surroundings and also you end up surprisingly full with all the nibbles that you try along the route!" See review
- "It wasn't necessary to stop at a craft/art shop or sit in a cafe." See review
- "Tour was education as well as gastronomic Well worth the cost!" See review