- Discover Taormina’s key attractions and cuisine on this two-in-one tour
- A small-group tour provides a relaxed and stress-free way to explore
- Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during a pizza cooking class
- Round-trip minivan transit from your Messina port or hotel is included
Departure & Return
FOR THE CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The guide will meet you inside of the port, on the left side of the ship. She will have a signboard on which will be written the name of our company: DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY and you will also see our logo: A LION HEAD.
FOR THE GUESTS THAT ARE NOT CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The meeting point at our office DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY, located in Via I Settembre, 110.
The travellers will meet the guide in front of the small three columns temple, located in front of the port of Giardini Naxos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is informal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff