Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day boat tour of Taormina's inspiring coastline
- See the grottoes, cliffs and capes that make this area the 'Pearl of the Ionioan'
- Swim off the boat in the refreshing, clear waters
- Savor a fresh seafood lunch at a shoreline Sicilian trattoria
- Dine with views of the Isola Bella island nature reserve
Departure & Return
Pizzichella Beach Club Restaurant located in the beach of Isola Bella Nature reserve, Via Nazionale 202, Mazzarò Taormina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour is subject to cancellation in case of adverse weather or sea conditions
- Vegetarian menu available when requested at the time of booking
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Please note that the tour leader is not a certified local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Taormina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.