6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Bus tours of Tuscany can feel out of touch with the beautiful, rolling countryside that travelers love. This tour allows you to get out of the bus and into the landscapes of the Tuscan countryside on a bike, following routes designed for casual cyclists or professionals. It’s a small-group affair, includes hotel pickup and drop-off, and finishes with a lunch of Tuscan dishes and wine.
- Get closer to the Tuscan countryside than you would on an impersonal bus tour
- There’s no need to bring any equipment—everything is provided
- Get personal attention from your guide on a tour designed for couples and small groups
- Finish with a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Typical tuscan lunch + 3 wine tastings
About 6 hours tour
Languages: Italian, English + French and Spanish on request
Use of Bike + Helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike tour in Tuscany with wine tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Santa Maria della Scala