Departure & Return
In front of the Basilica of San Domenico
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
In front of the Basilica of San Francesco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Do not wear sleeveless shirts and shorts
- Participants will walk long distances
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to unexpected closings of churches or force majeure, we might change the itinerary
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for variable weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands