2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours private guided tour
visit characteristics points of the city
learn the history, art and legends of Siena, while having fun with the organized treasure hunt
Piazza del Campo, Fonte Gaia, Piazza Tolomei, Salimbeni, Cathedral, S.Mary of the Staircase museum
ticket entrance for the S.Mary of the Staircase Museum
Departure & Return
Il Campo, 72 , Il Campo, 72, 53100 Siena SI, ItalyPiazza del Duomo, 2 , Piazza del Duomo, 2, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
The tour ends inside the S.Mary of the Staircase Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- participants will walk for short distances
- wear comfortable shoes and be ready for variable weather conditions
- in case of wheelchairs and pushchairs please let us know in advance, so that we can organize the tour in the best possible way
- cancellation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Treasure Hunt For The Whole Family?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Treasure Hunt For The Whole Family?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Treasure Hunt For The Whole Family?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 63770P38
Compare Similar Experiences
Treasure Hunt For The Whole Family
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Santa Maria della Scala Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)