- Ensure you don't miss architectural details inside Siena Cathedral (Il Duomo) with a guide
- Receive undivided attention and have ample time for questions on a private tour
- Save time waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket
- A great choice for history buffs and lovers of classic art
Departure & Return
Departure Point: in front of the Cathedral Ticket office Address: Siena, Piazza del Duomo, 1 Return point: Tour ends in front of the Cathedral
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will walk for short distances
- In case of wheelchairs and pushchairs please let us know in advance, so that we can organize the tour in the best possible way
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to unexpected closing of the Cathedral or force majeure, we might change the itinerary prior notice
- In case of large groups, radios are required to enter in the Cathedral; we can book and provide them with a small surcharge
- Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Lots of walking for sure on this one and note: walking to the top of this one is intense but, worth it for sure." See review