8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The hills south of Siena are home to some of Tuscany’s most prestigious wines, but navigating the country roads to visit the local wineries on your own can be a challenge. With this tour, leave the driving to a professional and visit three historic wineries in Montepulciano and Montalcino for tours, tastings, and lunch. Break up your cellar visits with a stop in Pienza for a pecorino cheese experience.
- Time-saving transportation to fit three wineries visits into a single day
- Sample wines like Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino
- Learn about the area’s historic wine production with guided cellar tours
- Taste Italy’s premier pecorino cheese in the picturesque hill town of Pienza
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) .
Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name
Tour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/23/2020 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pek Tuscany In Limo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Santa Maria della Scala Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)